Norhidawati Abdul Aziz or widely known as Teacher Watie is a Founder of Genius Baby On Board Playgroup since 2010. She came across Young Living Essential Oils (YLEO) in late October 2014. It all started when she began to use the oils for her children at home and at her weekly Playgroup Centre. Seeing a tremendous improvements in her children wellbeing, she started to share the benefits of Essential Oils among her Playgroup clients, families & friends. Realising that Young Living has the potential to be a good business opportunity to help more people, she began to focus more on it. She hopes it can flourish and in turn, fulfill her desire to reach out to others about the benefits of such oils. She then became a Founder of OilyLicious Team and expand the business globally since then.
Her determination, perseverance and passion towards Young Living paid off with the following achievements;
- Executive rank in a month after joining the company (November 2014)
- Silver rank after 2 months in Executive rank (January 2015) and she was awarded with Silver in 6 @ SI6 Award by Young Living.
- Gold rank within 11 months of Silver rank (December 2015)
- Platinum rank after 4 months in Gold rank (April 2016) and she was awarded with Platinum in 5 Award. She was the FIRST MALAYSIAN to receive the Platinum in 5 Award under the new Elite Express Program by Young Living.
- Diamond rank after 8 months in Platinum rank (January 2017).
- 1st Crown Diamond in Malaysia in October 2018
- 1st Royal Crown Diamond in Malaysia in May 2020
- 1st Muslim Royal Crown Diamond in the world May 2020
She qualified for the Silver Retreat 2015, Gold Retreat 2016, Platinum Retreat 2017 & Diamond Reatreat 2019. She has been to 8 of Young Living Farms:
- Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood Reforestation Project Farm in Kona, Big Island, Hawaii USA (May 2016 & Jan 2018)
- Dalmatia Aromatic Helichrysum Farm in Split, Croatia (May 2016)
- Young Living Whispering Springs Farm in Mona, Utah, USA (June 2016, September 2016, June 2017).
- Simiane-La-Rotonde Lavender Farm in Simiane-La-Rotonde, France (July 2017)
- Maries Lavender Farm in St. Maries, Idaho, USA (August 2017)
- Highland Flats Farm in Naples, USA (August 2017)
- Finca Botanica Farm in Guayaquil, Ecuador (November 2017)
- The Vida de Seville Distillery, Seville, Spain ( April 2019)
Witnessing and experiencing the Seed-To-Seal process at the latter farm is a precious memory and she will always treasure.
She has done various sharing sessions all over Malaysia, Singapore & Qatar- introducing Young Living Essential Oil as a new lifestyle that promotes, maintain and support family health through various amazing plant extracts. Currently, she tours nationwide to explore new markets and help out fellow business-builders and Leaders, including those in Malaysia & Oversea. Her network has expanded globally- Qatar, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, USA, United Kingdom, Philippines, Brunei, Singapore and Indonesia. Her future plan is to go to all the country and expand the Business together with all her network.
She is leading her OilyLicious group which as of July 2021 has more than 190,000 members and leaders under her Organisation. Her mission is to help all her Leaders achieve their respective Retreats, SBB Bonus and expand their network as fast as possible and spread the awareness of Essential Oil to every home.
If you wish to join the journey with her in wellness, purpose & abundance, call her at 016 2033340. She will be happy to guide you through this amazing journey or click below to start!